Tuesday, May 20, 2014

IV.

"There ain't a fucking thing in life that I can't accomplish
There ain't a fucking mind on earth that I can't astonish"

I'm already pretty sure what I want in the future. I'm going to fulfill my studies, try to get a decent job and squeeze all the money I can get from working. I probably want to start a business, it can either be a small clothing line, a restaurant with a couple of buddies or possibly photography. I also want to take up music, kinda regret not pursuing it as a child. Whatever happens in the future is unknown but I am looking forward to it. Everyone has their own definition of success and I am looking for it right now. Life is not about being in the same box every damn time and I want to get out it. "Get out of the routine" is what my good friend always says. This is just your random old rant post. I'm sure I'm going to be alone in the future as I'm not the type of person to go all out just to get a significant other. I can not always be there for that certain someone but if they do make the effort to stay in my life and try to get to know me better, who knows? I just want to travel, discover new things, learn the different cultures in the world and possibly understand the human race better. We might come from different backgrounds but we are all equal in a way. I know I always seem to get out of point with my posts because I am always thinking about something different every few minutes. So this is me conveying to you about what I'm going to do in 2014 and possibly the future. Taking it one day at a time and trying to appreciate about the things that I do and do not have. I'll go to Chicago someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment